Building digital communities, enabling financial inclusion
Client on-boarding and client account management are typically managed by entirely separate business systems in most microfinance businesses. Many back-office systems do not enable direct consumer account access, and existing systems may not be able to create meaningful reporting in near real-time, with challenges for management control. sQuid’s modular system for microfinance is built on our own experience of running large scale financial distribution programmes in Africa.
sQuid Microfinance Platform
sQuid provides the end-to-end process or can be used in modules to address different parts of an existing business model. In our experience, there is no out-of-the-box solution, but sQuid’s extensive set of configurable components mean that a tailored solution for a microfinance business can be delivered quickly and efficiently.
Key platform components
- Configurable components based around a central hosted Digital Account system
- Fully encrypted end-to-end
- Flexible on and off-line features to enable efficient business processes in the user environment
- Can be smartcard based at point of loan issue and re-payment, or fully app-based for smartphone users Consumer-facing portals and self-management features
- Consumer-facing portals and self-management features
Field system flexibility
- Android applications configured to the required operating model
- Enables direct Field Teams or Agents, with full audit
- End-to-end system with monitoring and reporting for efficient business processes