The school dining room now accepts sQuid payments!
What is the School Cashless Catering System all about?
Independent Catering has teamed up with sQuid in your school to introduce a new cashless catering system. Students will use biometric identification to pay for transactions, linked to an online sQuid account.
Create a sQuid account online
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top up your sQuid account online
- Top up from a bank transfer, or credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen
- Check your balance; do you need to top up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top up your account; bank transfer/credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Top-up the cashless catering purse on your account
sQuid is a smart way for you to top-up your cashless catering purse online, so that you can then pay for your lunch or a snack from the school dining room. Top-up by bank transfer, or from a credit or debit card.
More than one child using sQuid at school?
Add additional children to your sQuid account
If you already have a child at school using sQuid, simply log in to your sQuid account and add their sibling's unique sQuid registration number and CVV security code to your existing sQuid account by selecting the 'Add user' option on the 'Users' page. Don't forget to assign a display name so you can differentiate between the different user accounts.