Contactless payments powered by sQuid at The Campus Kitchen, UEA
The University of East Anglia (UEA) has teamed up with sQuid, the eMoney payments network, to introduce the very latest in contactless smart card technology designed to make your life and time at the UEA that much easier.
The contactless Catering Payment card gives students and staff a sensible way to pay for food, drink and other items. sQuid can be used across The Campus Kitchen, UEA, wherever you see the sQuid "Q". This will mean a faster and more convenient way to pay, a better way to manage your money, with a statement of your transactions available online at any time.
sQuid makes it easy and convenient for a student’s family to pay for their food whilst at university. Although sQuid cannot be accepted to make alcoholic purchases across the UEA campus, it is the perfect way to know that students are eating well. Our easy to use online account and mobile App include options to enable Auto top up, review transactions and make ad hoc payments.
Create a sQuid account online
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top up your sQuid account online
- Top up from a bank transfer, or credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen
- Check your balance; do you need to top up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top up your account by bank transfer or credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Want to find out more or need help?
Where can you pay with sQuid at UEA ?
The Campus Kitchen, UEA:
- Cafe 57
- Modern Life Cafe (located in the Sainsbury's building)
Why should I get a card?
The Campus Kitchen, UEA have listened to both Student & Staff feedback and...
- Every purchase using the catering payment card will give you an automatic 5% discount at the till on every transaction
- Avoid the need to carry cash
- Instant payment at the tills
- Speed up queueing times at the tills
There will be exclusive card holder discounts and offers throughout the year.