sQuid is on your West Cheshire College card
About sQuid on your West Cheshire College card
West Cheshire College have teamed up with sQuid, the eMoney payments network, to introduce the very latest in smart card technology designed to make your life and time at WCC that much easier.
Card holders can now use the sQuid eMoney application on their WCC card to pay for food and drink and other items across the campus. sQuid is convenient, safe and secure, and your sQuid account can be topped up with money online so you don't have to bring cash to the campus with you.
Simply register your card online with sQuid, top up your account and you're ready to use the card!
Create a sQuid account online
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top up your sQuid account online
- Top up from a bank transfer, or credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen
- Check your balance; do you need to top up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top up your account by bank transfer or with a credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Download the sQuid App
Pay with sQuid at West Cheshire College
Pay with sQuid across the West Cheshire College campus
You can pay using sQuid at the following locations across the WCC campus:-
- Main Reception
- Eng and Construction
- Public Desk
- Generic LRC
- Refectory | Bistro | Coffee Shop | Grab & Go | 3rd Floor Coffee Shop
- Main Reception | Bodyworks LRC | Bodyworks Reception | Child Development | Arts | Health & Social Care | Travel and Tourism
- Learning Services | HE Access | HE | Sport and Public Services
- Business Lounge | Business | Conference Centre
Charisma deals on your West Cheshire College card
Discounts and more
Your West Cheshire College card now gives you access to Charisma deals as well. Card holders enjoy a fabulous range of discounts in shops, restaurants, beauty and hair salons. They also receive discounted admissions to attractions including free entry to Chester Cathedral. To find out more about the Charisma scheme, please visit their website.