sQuid has now arrived at your child's Primary school in Nottinghamshire
What is the new school online payment system all about?
Your school has teamed up with sQuid and Nottinghamshire County Council to bring a new way to pay online for your child's school trips and dinner money. This is not only a great benefit to the school as they have less cash to count, handle, bank and manage, but also a convenient way for you to pay online and track your spending, without the need to find change or write cheques.
Register and create an account with sQuid
Simple to setup, simple to use
You will receive a welcome letter from your child’s schools with your own unique sQuid Registration Number (this is the 16 digit long number) and a 3 digit security code. You need to Register with sQuid, create an account and enter these numbers when asked. You will then be able to top up your child’s account and pay for school trips, dinner money and other school requested items online.
Create a sQuid account online
- Enter a few personal details to create an account
- Top up your sQuid account online
- Top up from a bank transfer, or credit or debit card
- Protect your card balance should it be lost or stolen
- Check your balance; do you need to top up?
- View your transactions to check your spending
- Top up your account by bank transfer or credit or debit card
- Update your details and preferences
Do you have more than one child using sQuid?
If you have more than one child using sQuid at school...
Simply log in to your existing sQuid account and add the new child's unique sQuid registration number and 3 digit security code by selecting the 'Add user' option on the 'Users' page. Don't forget to assign a display name so you can differentiate between the different user accounts.