Go Cashless with sQuid
Multi-wallet contactless smart card system for catering, loyalty & campus payments.
- Integrates with existing ID access control, catering and EPOS systems
- Administer and manage bursary payments or free school meals
- Smart cards are customised according to your brand requirements
- Android based tablet registers at service points
- Multi-wallet capability for catering, loyalty and other campus payments
- Reduce administration time and costs - no need to accept cash and cheque payments
- Improve control and efficiency in catering outlets
- Speed up queuing time for staff and students
- Enable students to efficiently budget and manage their spend
Why you should choose sQuid
Safe, Secure & RegulatedA more convenient and safer way to pay, sQuid is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and provides an online smart account for parents that can be topped up and managed using an easy-to-use web portal or powerful mobile App.
Unrivalled Client & Customer SupportWith nearly a decade’s worth of experience in delivering cashless payment solutions for Primary Schools across the UK, we pride ourselves on our personal approach, on-going client support and customer service. Benefits include: comprehensive on-site training; no need for parent first-line customer support as our dedicated customer service team take care of that for you; and on-going support from our client support team.
sQuid is a socially inclusive system as it has the widest means of top up methods available for parents. This includes Paypoint, which allows students who are unable to access the internet to top up their sQuid account at retail locations across the UK. Top up methods include: online using debit & credit cards, bank transfer, and an auto top up facility to ensure the account never runs out of funds.